Jun 17, 2022
In this webinar, our experts will lead a discussion of why, to
be successful with new software at your organization,
technology must come last.
In this “Ask the Experts” webinar, we answer your
questions on ways to create a sound process for software selection,
before considering the specific technologies available to meet
your organizational needs.
- We are about to select a new CRM. What are the top two or three
things we can do to make the selection successful?
- My executive director wants to go with [Shiny Solution X], but
I’m not sure it is right for us. How can I pump the brakes on
- The last time we implemented a CRM it failed miserably. How can
we prevent that in the future?
- Who needs to be involved in the selection process?
- We want to select new software for [Challenge X] but I feel
like our managers don’t know what business processes they want to
follow. How important is that to doing a selection?
The experts: David Deal, Kyle Haines, and Peter Mirus,
co-founders of Build Consulting.