Jun 30, 2022
In part 2 of this webinar, our experts will lead a discussion of
why, to be successful with new software at your organization,
technology must come last.
In this “Ask the Experts” webinar, we answer your
questions on ways to create a sound process for software selection,
before considering the specific technologies available to meet
your organizational needs.
- How do we define the requirements for the software we
- When is an RFP (Request for Proposal) or RFI (Request for
Information) appropriate in a software selection?
- System demos:
(1) When should we let the vendors demo?
(2) How do we ensure vendors show us what we need to see—not what
they want to show us?
- How can we make sure a vendor is giving us a realistic project
- Any change involves a cost to the institution. How do you weigh
the benefits vs cost? (E.g., retraining all users.)
The experts: David Deal, Kyle Haines, and Peter Mirus,
co-founders of Build Consulting.