Jun 3, 2022
Part 2: Nonprofit organizations collect a lot of donor data in their CRM systems. But what is the quality of that data? And what insights are nonprofits getting from that data to help increase donations?
Listen to Build Consulting’s development/fundraising operations and CRM experts, who offer ideas and answer your questions about how to take your donor data management to the next level, originally recorded in 2019.
Our experts have served hundreds of nonprofit organizations, assessing their needs for donor relationship management, selecting and implementing CRM systems, and providing hands-on data management and reporting support.
Registrants submitted dozens of questions and we chose nine to answer, reflecting a range of issues important to the participants. Thank you to all our participants for helping shape our discussion to include real-life scenarios.
5. We are getting ready to do a wealth screening. Is there a vendor that you guys like?
6. We just lost our database administrator, what should we be looking for in hiring a new one?
7. Before our database administrator left, she left a huge list of things that needed to be cleaned up, I have no idea where to start and had no idea that our database was so messy.
8. I’m never able to get the reports that I need from my fundraising team. Is it how our database is structured or am I asking the wrong questions?
9. Sometimes I just want to start from scratch, with a blank database. We can’t do that, but where do we start?